COMMUNICATION 02-2021 – QUALITY POLICY
DSB MOBILE (DSB), is a company that operates in Peru and belongs to the holding BDX – EX2 of the USA, provides services in software development technology, sale of licenses and hardware, consulting and outsourcing or staffing of expert professionals with extensive knowledge of emerging technologies and proven experience. Provides advice throughout the digital transformation cycle with a proven and agile methodology.
DSB MOBILE is aimed at providing successful proven technological solutions that generate value and utility in the business and operational processes of our clients and creates tools that generate better interaction and total coordination with the internal teams of the companies that hire us.
Since 2007, it has been developing technology solutions for local government companies and private institutions in various countries: U.S.A., Europe and Latin America. It works together with clients and their IT departments and uses innovative technologies, has experienced engineers and alliances with international corporations.
In this sense and with the aim of ensuring the highest quality standards in the provision of our service, within the framework of our Quality Management System (QMS) we are committed to:
- Satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients.
- Ensure compliance with the legal requirements applicable to our processes and services.
- Promote the culture of continuous improvement in our processes and services.
- Permanently promote the development of the competence of our collaborators.
- Sustainably create value in our company, through the efficient use of our resources and the effectiveness of our processes and services.
- Be committed and ensure the delivery of our products and services following the defined quality policies.
- Contribute to growth and financial performance for the satisfaction of shareholders in line with the strategic objectives of the organization.
Fulfilling these commitments will help us obtain sustained growth over time.
Lima, April 12, 2021